SC 3 | SC 4
Thanks to its slim, innovative design, high user-friendliness, versatility and long service life, the SC 3 series sets standards for quality and economy. Their compact design allows ergonomic working. The long base dies enable the pressing of 90° fittings up to 1 1/4 inch, the proven lubrication-free slide bearingbearing technology reduces maintenance costs and increases production quality.
- SC 3 Ecoline
- SC 4 Ecoline
- SC 4 C.2
Large opening travel
- Easy pressing of elbow fittings without removing the pressing dies
- Finds place in any workshop
Plain bearing technology
- Lubricant-free – for more cleanliness and longer machine life
- Maximum productivity, with extremely low operating costs
- No contamination of the hose line with grease
- Ideal also for the food and pharmaceutical industry
- Reduces press force loss by up to 20%
- Consistenly accurate crimp force
SC 3 Ecoline
SC 4 Ecoline
SC 4 C.2
* Depending on the fitting.
Type of dies
First Class Advantages
The SC 3 series is equipped with the clean slide bearing technology.
The SC 3 series crimps even short 90° fittings with a long end piece. This is not possible with any other conventional machine.
The two positioning holes in the base dies can be used to perform pressing operations on the front and rear sides (not on the Light models).
The 12 VDC/24 VDC power packs offer space- and weight-saving application possibilities, e.g. for the assembly of service vehicles.
295.005.3 Filler piece for main jaw S 3 L (ø 70 mm)