The manufacture for special applications
At UNIFLEX there are no assembly lines and no large-scale production.
The hose presses and all other equipment and machines are manufactured in the classic manufactory process by hand and in most cases made to order.
Each press is therefore a carefully assembled individual item “Made in Germany” by well-trained specialists.
Pressing force (kN / clay)
Pressing range (mm)
First Class Advantages:
HM 245 Close-up
HM 245 Close-up with pipe bending (up to 90°)
HM 245 Workspace
Innovative design due to C-press tools
- Narrow mold design for easy pressing even of 90° fittings
- Radial feeding of the workpieces
High-level components and system solutions
- High quality pumps – for the reduction of the noise level
Plain bearing technology
- Maximum productivity and low maintenance costs
- Reduces press force loss by up to 20
- Lubricant-free – for more cleanliness and a longer service life of the machine
- No adhesion of dirt particles to the workpiece
Control-C User interface
- Touch control surface
- Programmable progressive press mass and compressive pressures
- Large article storage for production management
And everything that goes with it
HM 245 Package
HM 245 Package = Machine + PB Ø 17, 20, 24, 28, 32, 40, 44, 50
The following products are supplied with the purchase of the product and are included in the price.
Light on the back of the machine.