Hose test stand
With the P 320 test stands you can perform precise tests with hoses of up to 2500 mm length and a pressure of up to 1000 bar. With the P 320, you can choose between automatic and manual set-up mode with a pressure of
optional up to 4,500 bar. The P 320 has an extra-large test chamber that provides enough space for any challenge. Pallets of hoses and large, heavy hose reels can be easily transported to the test chamber by forklift.
to the test chamber. Hose samples are easily connected to the pressure ports using adapter hose and a quick connector. The P 320 also has a manual clamping option.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Innovation and quality
- 120 hoses per hour testable
- 4 parallel test pieces per chamber
- Mirror symmetrical connection of two test chambers
- Easier workflow thanks to chambers that can be used autonomously (loading and testing possible at the same time)
- Quick clamping system for holding up to four hoses simultaneously incl. variable settings
- Interior lighting, height adjustable machine feet and high quality internal gear pump.
- Change between automatic and manual setup mode
- Separately exchangeable and flexibly positionable unit (incl. 2 m connecting hoses)
- Max. Hose length up to 2,500 mm
Safety and CE conformity
- Automatic closing of the test chamber
- Large inspection windows made of Makrolon®
- Display for bubble-free flooding in the unit
- Individually customizable inspection or test protocols (printable and storable)
First Class Advantages
P 300 aggregate – 2 NVA Control unit for 2 test chambers