With the USM 10 hose skiving machine, you ideally prepare both large and small hoses for fitting assembly.
The USM 10 peels from 5/8″ to 2″ on the inside and 3/16″ – 2″ on the outside, this completes the picture of a perfect system solution. The USM 10 Standard, USM 10 Ecoline and USM 10 S variants are available so that you can ideally adapt your hose workshop to your individual needs.
The machine is characterized by user-friendly operation such as convenient foot switch control during the skiving process, quick changeover of tools, quick adjustment of skiving parameters.
- USM 10
- USM 10 Ecoline
- USM 10 S
User-friendly operation for optimal results
- Operation via foot pedal brings full concentration for the workpiece
- Large Makrolon® viewing windows for a good overview
Short changeover times for higher productivity
- Skiving tool can be changed effortlessly by unlocking the locking pin
- Preset tools for quick changeover on the USM 10 S
- Protective hood and safety flap for injury-free work
- Safe mounting on the workbench
USM 10 Ecoline
USM 10 S
First Class Advantages
The following products are supplied with the purchase of the product and are included in the price:
- USM 10 Ecoline / USM 10: + external holding mandrels (PJ_EXB 250- 05, 06, 08, 10, 12, 16, 19, 25, 31,38, 51) + internal skiving mandrels (UIS.2 DN 16, 19, 25, 31, 38, 51)
- USM 10 S: Machine with preset skiving tools for easy and quick tool change with 11 external skiving tools (UES.3 – 05, 06, 08, 10, 12, 16, 19, 25, 31, 38, 51) + 313.1 (set of 6 mandrels – UIS.3- 16, 19, 25, 31, 38, 51) + tool storage tray (PJ_RKSTLS)
- USM 10 S TU: + TU is like the previous USM 10 S package, additionally: machine and tool tray mounted on UNIFLEX work table TU
Extend this machine at all times with the following accessories: