The unrivaled classic hose press in the 1 ¼” range offers an unbeatable benchmark for quality and economy due to its narrow innovative design, high user-friendliness, versatility and long service life.
Their compact design allows ergonomic work in the workshop. The use of the solid base dies enables the pressing of all types of valves and the proven lubrication-free slide bearing technology reduces maintenance costs.
This workshop press is also available as
HM 200 DC or
HM 200 Ecoline variant.
Large opening travel
- Easy pressing of elbow fittings without removing the pressing dies
- Finds place in any workshop
- Ideal for on-site service
Plain bearing technology
- Lubricant-free – for more cleanliness and longer machine life
- Maximum productivity, with extremely low operating costs
- No contamination of the hose line with grease
- Ideal also for the food and pharmaceutical industry
- Reduces press force loss by up to 20%
- Consistenly accurate crimp force
- Entry level model in the same quality
HM 200 Ecoline
* Depending on the fitting.
Type of dies
First Class Advantages
Extend this machine at all times with the following accessories:
The micrometer enables easy adjustment of the press diameter.
The large opening travel allows 90 degree fitting types to be run through without changing the press dies.
The 12 VDC/24 VDC power packs offer space- and weight-saving application possibilities, e.g. for the assembly of service vehicles. L x W x H (mm) 441x291x296
Press jaw box available as a package.