09. julho 2016
Welcome to our Flexmail 03-2016
- NEW: S2 M H Ecoline
- New Features for C.2 Control
- Calibrating hose crimpers - easier as ever!
- New Safety Gaurd
UNIFLEX is proud to inform you about our new products and classics from our product line.
Your Uniflex-Hydraulics Team
S2 M H Ecoline
The S2 M H Ecoline service crimper from UNIFLEX is the ideal device for the on-site repair of hydraulic hoses in construction and agricultural machinery.
The manually operated device weighs only 30 kg and allows for the fast and safe establishment of hose connections up to 1" (for 2-part fittings) or 1 ¼" (for single-part fittings). Thanks to the greaseless slide bearing technology and the sturdy frame, crimping with the S2 M Ecoline is particularly safe, clean and convenient.
When operated in high-gear mode, the new two-stage pump of the S2 M H Ecoline range is particularly efficient, so that tasks can be completed three times faster than with conventional pumps. When not in use, simply push in the telescopic lever, so that the device takes up even less space when stowed away.
As is the case with all hydraulic crimpers from UNIFLEX, the S2 M H Ecoline comes with a manufacturer warranty of two years.
- Hose connections up to 1" / 1 ¼ 4SP (2-part fittings / single-part fittings)
- NEW: Two-Stage Pump -High-Gear Mode (three times faster)
- Lightweight - perfect for on-site repair
- Greaseless - UNIFLEX slide bearing technology is particularly clean
- UNIFLEX Warranty - 2-year warranty on new machines
For more informatione please visit our website or contact our experts.
Machine Control with new features
The C.2 machine control wit intuitive operation for UNIFLEX products has high definition color touch display. For an easier usage there are revised and updated standard menus (Quick-Menus) as well as the possibility to individualize each menu and function directly on-screen.
The new and additional security gaurd provides an increased longevity. The centralized control using HID-compliant devices makes it even more efficient and quick to work with the C.2 Control.
In addition, Features as PFM give you the possibility to to document and follow-up product and machine data. Product management for serial and production as well as service vie network with quick data up- and downloads are additional features.
Production management for serial production, production in line with your own processes
- 7" Siemens color touch display and endless article memory
- Quick-Menus (standardized) and Production-Menus
- All menus can be individualized
- Security Gaurd for longevity (accessory)
- Zentralized control using HID-compliant devices
- PFM Option: Quality control and documentation with follow-up feature (accessory)
- Data set filtering for faster production and quick scanning of your data via scanners (accessory)
- Linking of the scanner menus to your production data set (accessory)
- Simple organization of changes, maintenance and management of the production data sets (accessory)
- Easy upload and download of data with a variety of possibilities such as external database, scanners, USB flash drive, Vernier calipers or remotely via the internet (accessory)
Calibrating hose crimpers – easier than ever
UNIFLEX is constantly developing new features for its unique slide bearing hydraulic crimpers, making them even safer and easier to operate, which also means higher productivity.
One such development is a smart accessory for the latest version of the HMI Comfort Panel C.2 with 7" colour touch screen and Siemens HID ports. This accessory comes with its own software for quick and easy calibration/adjustment of workpieces.
Calibration is now easier than ever, and the process can be integrated into your testing equipment list, facilitating certification. The intuitive user interface is based on programmable customer-specific profiles. Apart from calibration, software solutions from UNIFLEX cater for quality assurance tasks, CIM, product control and many other applications and can be implemented as part of your own network and/or as customized programs.
New Safety Gaurd for an increased longevity
UNIFLEX accessories make it even easier for you to operate a variety of hydraulic presses while boosting your productivity.
As you would expect from UNIFLEX, the C.2 is supporting a variety of customisable features as well as an intuitive user interface using programmable customer-specific profiles. Calibration, quality assurance, CIM, production monitoring, and similar are easier to deal with using your own network and/or custom programs.
A brand new Makrolon® protective gaurd specifically designed for the C.2 protects it against dirt and knocks, adding to the legendary UNIFLEX longevity that you will find in any UNIFLEX product.
Interested? Please contact our experts or visit our website.